Oil Tanker Truck Cameras System
Why do oil tankers need a camera system?
Oil tankers are responsible for transporting oil from oil depots to gas stations and other locations. Due to the complex transportation conditions and the difficulty in management, the current supervision of the oil transportation process in most oilfield enterprises cannot achieve real-time data access and sharing. This leads to losses of crude oil during the transportation process, which to a certain extent hinders the improvement of corporate operational efficiency.
Although freight vehicles are equipped with GPS positioning systems for vehicle navigation and dispatch, ensuring the safety of the oil inside the vehicle remains challenging. Here are some reasons why oil tankers need camera systems:
1) Inability to supervise driver's operating standards and vehicle routes: undesirable behaviors such as speeding, fatigue driving, traffic violations, and making phone calls while driving increase safety hazards during transportation.
2) Inability to respond promptly to unexpected events during transportation, such as traffic accidents, robberies, vehicle breakdowns, and traffic congestion, leading to significant economic losses or delayed deliveries.
3) Lack of intuitive access to the vehicle's running trajectory and real-time monitoring footage for the surveillance center, creating opportunities for malicious individuals.
Advantages of Yuwei Oil Tanker Camera System
1) Oil truck GPS positioning
2) Driver behavior monitoring
3) Accident evidence collection
4) Real-time monitoring
5) High-definition video playback
Introduction to Yuwei Oil Tanker Camera System
The oil tanker camera system utilizes the MDVR main unit (4 or 8 channels) and onboard cameras to encode and store audio/video, GPS, and alarm data. It uploads audio/video, alarm information, and GPS data through 3G/4G mobile networks while enabling remote management operations such as equipment upgrades, parameter modifications, digital intercom, and remote capture.
In addition, the system is equipped with an advanced driver assistance system, which monitors driver behavior (such as fatigue driving and fuel usage).
Camera installation positions (multiple cabin surveillance cameras can be selected according to the size of the vehicle):
1) Front-facing camera: functions as a driving recorder
2) Driver camera: regulates operational procedures, prevents robbery, and provides alarms
3) Inlet camera: monitors the injection of crude oil to prevent theft
4) Outlet camera: prevents oil theft
5) Rear camera: prevents accidents from occurring at the rear of the vehicle
Furthermore, Yuwei provides a full range of accessories for the oil tanker monitoring solution, including fireproof boxes, driver fatigue monitoring systems, and LED panel emergency buttons.
Yuwei is a leading supplier of Vehicle Safety Systems (VSS) and overall solution provider in China. The company is dedicated to the research and development, manufacturing, and sales of monitoring-related products such as CMS (Car Monitoring System), driving recorders, counter cameras, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems), driver fatigue monitoring systems, and onboard cameras.
With a reputation for high quality, cost-effectiveness, tailored services, and professional support, YUWEI's products and systems have been widely used in more than 80 countries, including Hungary, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Russia, India, Nigeria, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Chile, South Africa, Kenya, Australia, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, Slovakia, Tanzania, and many others, serving fleets of trucks, buses, school buses, taxis, oil tankers, police vehicles, and more.
Oil Tanker Truck MDVR
Oil Tanker Truck MDVR
F4 is designed to provide comprehensive vehicle driving records and video surveil-lance capabilities. Equipped with powerful Al computing power,Oil Tanker Truck MDVR