The management of a dump truck fleet involves the following customized functions:
1. Vehicle management: This includes managing vehicle maintenance, upkeep, insurance, driving routes, travel time, distance traveled, and other related information.
2. Vehicle dispatch: This involves managing vehicle scheduling, allocation, tracking, monitoring, and related information.
3. Vehicle monitoring: This includes monitoring the vehicle's driving conditions, speed, direction, location, and other relevant information.
4. Vehicle data analysis: This involves analyzing vehicle travel data, routes, travel time, distance, and other related information.
5. Vehicle safety: This encompasses managing vehicle and driver safety, vehicle anti-theft measures, explosion prevention, and related information.
6. Vehicle services: This includes managing vehicle repairs, maintenance, insurance, refueling, cleaning, and related services.
Dump truck fleet management requires customization of these functions based on specific needs to meet the fleet's management requirements. Additionally, it requires the use of appropriate technologies and equipment such as GPS positioning, car-mounted cameras, vehicle management software, etc., to achieve efficient management and monitoring of the dump truck fleet.