The Best Semi truck Blind Spot Cameras for Your Car
what is Blind Spot Cameras?
what is Blind Spot Cameras?
Blind Spot Cameras refers to the camera installed under the rearview mirror, which is used to monitor obstacles in the blind spot and the driving assistance function of the vehicle. It is very practical in situations such as changing lanes, parking on the side, and driving on narrow roads to make driving safer. more secure. Generally speaking, the blind spot imaging function on the side of the car is only activated when the turn signal is turned on.
Through this technology, the rearview mirror is raised from 20 degrees to 80 degrees, which effectively reduces the visual dead angle of the rearview mirror, assists in expanding the field of vision, and can confirm a wider field of view at the rear when preparing to drive. Change lanes and provide better visibility inside and outside the vehicle. Provides a more realistic guarantee for the safety of all.
The difference between Blind Spot Cameras and 360 panorama:
1. The detection range is different. Generally speaking, the side blind spot image of the vehicle is used to detect within 10 meters behind the vehicle, while the detection distance of the 360-degree panoramic image is 60 cm around the vehicle;
2. The working hours are different: when the vehicle speed is greater than 20 kilometers per hour, the side and blind spot images will be automatically turned on, while the 360-degree panoramic image is mainly used when the vehicle needs to enter a narrow place when the vehicle is driving;
3. Different application methods: on the side of the car, the blind spot image is mainly used to eliminate the blind spot of the rearview mirror while the vehicle is driving, while the 360-degree panoramic image is used to check the blind spot of the rearview mirror during the driving process of the vehicle. surroundings of the vehicle.
The following recommend Yuwei's Blind Spot Cameras“V5 ”
What variables should you contemplate before procuring a Blind Spot Camera for Semi Trucks?
Explore the essential attributes while seeking the finest industrial Blind Spot Camera for Semi Trucks.
1. Wide view angle.
2. Making loop documentation.
3. Monitors or parking options.
4. Sensors incorporated in G-force for crash prevention, GPS, accelerometer, and so on.
5. High definition and advanced graphics processing capabilities for capturing at night or during the day.
6. For network-connected sensors, LTE or WIFI connectivity is supported.
7. Backup capacitors and safe video file retention.
8. Seals with the schedule
9. Complete compatibility with your ELD and fleet software solutions.
What expanse will it charge me to procure a Blind Spot Camera for Semi Trucks?
Since the valuation and pricing may alter contingent on your semi-truck stipulations and subjective customization selections, we would present some of the figures so you can apprehend the disparities amongst each Blind Spot Camera for Semi Trucks in every market value bracket
Blind Spot Camera for Semi Trucks under $250: Such instruments are predominantly inadequate in aspects of interface and sturdiness. Prevailing is just endowed with limited sensors and fundamental admonitions.
Blind Spot Camera for Semi Trucks towards $250 to $500: Average Blind Spot Camera for Semi Trucks ameliorates the efficacy of the interoperable detectors, but embracive still drifts shallow of the efficiency of OEM and ODM solutions present on the bulk of contemporary semi-trucks.
Blind Spot Camera for Semi Trucks towards $500 and higher: When you yearn for the utmost steadfastness and consistency, this is the costing bracket to look into. Integrated regulatory frameworks use convoluted calculations to eradicate erroneous engagement more often than probable, thus sensor precision is outstanding in this domain.