Dump Truck GPS Tracking System Solution
Dump Truck GPS Tracking System
Dump trucks have the following management problems
speeding, overloading, operating without a license, not following designated routes, and serious blind spots on the right, etc., which can easily cause traffic accidents.
Yuwei dump truck GPS management system
Vehicle location monitoring, real-time high-definition video monitoring, driver identification, overload alarm, overspeed alarm, driver status detection, advanced driver assistance system monitoring, blind spot monitoring, driving route monitoring, VOIP voice intercom, etc.
Background management platform
A large number of monitoring platform Kanban, data statistics, vehicle monitoring, big data analysis, charts, etc., to achieve management scheduling, personnel management, fleet management, law enforcement management and other functions. Improve scheduling efficiency/operating benefits, reduce safety accidents/management costs, and standardize driving behavior.
Scheme equipment configuration
Host: Integrated Active Security Intelligent Video Surveillance Terminal F4
Peripherals: forward and reverse sensors, fuel level sensors, ADAS, DSM, BSD, sound and light alarms, etc.
1. Forward and reverse sensor: monitor the forward and reverse stirring/stop/direction of the tank
2. Fuel quantity sensor: monitor the fuel consumption of the vehicle, and monitor the abnormal fuel consumption
3. Law enforcement monitoring screen: externally display the valid status of the current certificate and the speed of the vehicle
4. Blind spot monitoring: When pedestrians approaching in the blind spot are detected, the terminal audio in the car will remind the driver, and the sound and light alarm outside the car will warn pedestrians
5. Reversing image: prevent collisions with pedestrians/other objects when reversing
Platform: commercial concrete logistics enterprise intelligent dispatching management platform, commercial concrete logistics government intelligent dispatching management platform.