Truck safety surveillance Cameras
Truck safety surveillance Cameras system
China Yuwei offers a range of advanced truck safety and surveillance solutions, including truck safety cameras, security systems, CCTV, and monitoring cameras designed to enhance the security and safety of semi trucks, providing comprehensive protection and peace of mind.
Due to blind spots in semi-trucks, driver misjudgment and error can lead to traffic accidents, making the blind spots one of the obstacles for drivers to obtain accurate road information. Blind spots for semi-trucks are generally located below the front of the vehicle, near the right front wheel, below the right side mirror, between the front and rear doors, and directly behind the vehicle.
Yuwei has established a monitoring camera system to monitor the blind spots of semi-trucks, which includes an onboard display screen, HD cameras, front and rear driving recorders, backup cameras, and Mobile cctc dvr. Drivers can clearly see the location of the blind spots on the truck, directly reducing the accident rate.
A guide to purchasing a semi-truck camera system should consider several factors, including
1. GPS real-time tracking: Provides fleet GPS location to management at any time.
2. 1080p video recording: 720p and 1080p are sufficient for most fleets. Video monitoring can be achieved in real-time through 4G networks.
3. 4G network: Supporting 4G network devices ensures real-time communication and accurate positioning.
4. Night vision function: This is more important and should be clarified with the supplier before purchasing.
5. Waterproof and dustproof: This is important if your fleet often travels long distances or rugged mountain roads, as cameras are less likely to be damaged.
6. Video cloud storage: Finding a supplier that supports cloud storage of videos and images enables you to download and view them anytime, anywhere on PCs or mobile devices.
7. ADAS+DSM: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Driver State Monitoring (DSM) can make semi-truck driving safer.
8. Easy maintenance and upgrades: This can be discussed with the supplier, as most systems support third-party system compatibility and program upgrades.
Different blind spots on semi-trucks can be solved perfectly through dual-lens cameras. A wide-angle lens is used for the blind spot below the wheel to see moving objects under the vehicle, while a small-angle lens is used for the side and rear blind spots to clearly see the neighboring lane situation and further distances.
Using Yuwei s semi-truck safety camera system provides drivers with clear visibility in adverse conditions such as daytime, nighttime, rain, and bright light, greatly improving driving safety. The system can also be customized to include features such as backup cameras, active collision microwave radar, recorders, and more. Please let us know your needs, and China Yuwei will provide you with a professional solution!