Dash Cam for semi trucks WITH GPS/ADAS
Dash Cam for semi trucks WITH GPS/ADAS
YUWEI's Dash Cam for semi trucks comes with GPS tracking and ADAS driving assistance. Our customized solution enhances your fleet's efficiency through GPS truck tracking and remote information processing.
The semi-truck GPS tracking and remote information processing system supports real-time alerts, geofencing, and advanced reporting to improve the fleet's visibility, compliance, performance, and safety, all supported by leading customer service in the industry.
Truck fleet tracking and management for trucking and heavy-duty transportation
Imagine a world where you don't have to worry about complex logistics and compliance. YUWEI's customized truck GPS tracking solutions provide support through fleet management software and hardware, giving you complete control over predictable challenges (such as weather) and unexpected challenges that can occur in impossible places and situations.
We offer a wide range of high-quality hardware suitable for light and heavy-duty truck models, from plug-and-play devices that are easy to install to hardwired devices that support CAN bus. No matter what model of truck your business uses, we can customize the perfect GPS solution to provide you with the visibility and data necessary to make better decisions.
The main advantages of a semi-truck dashcam
Reduce costs, maintain compliance, maximize your fuel tax credit claims, and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in your truck and heavy-duty transportation fleet. Our extensive customized GPS solutions can meet your tracking needs, no matter how specific your industry or business requirements are.
Reduce expenses: Our truck GPS and remote information processing services not only help you significantly reduce fuel costs but also minimize the risk of accidents and maintenance. This can increase profits by reducing downtime, protecting your business safety records, and ensuring the long-term health and safety of drivers.
Real-time video monitoring solution: High-quality AI cameras allow you to stay informed about what is happening in your fleet at any time, whether you are at your desk or away from the office. YUWEI's intelligent video equipment captures real-time footage using artificial intelligence and triggers events. This includes reckless driving, speeding, and distracted driving to ensure the most important safety and compliance.
Specific functions of the truck fleet
1. Maintenance tracking: Truck maintenance is an important part of any business operation, but with the right truck tracking software, it can become efficient and simple! Our fleet truck management system allows you to easily remotely schedule preventive maintenance for vehicles (or assets). This means less time wasted on manual truck tracking and planning maintenance; in addition, visibility is improved through easy-to-access reports.
2. Fleet monitoring: Our GPS truck tracking system ensures that fleet managers are always aware of the location of truck drivers and assets, and that they operate safely and efficiently. YUWEI's truck tracking solution allows you to plan more efficient routes, improving customer interaction, service quality, and fuel efficiency, among other optimizations to increase profitability.
3. Fatigue management: Fleet truck managers can use our fleet management solutions and software to monitor driver working hours. This enables them to manage the workload of the entire staff more evenly, helping to prevent overwork and alleviate fatigue risks, including accidents, to improve safety and compliance. Our intelligent AI dashcam combined with DMS cameras can also detect fatigue events in real-time and issue alerts to truck drivers and management personnel.
4. Truck dispatching: Being able to track engine operating time makes it possible to effectively utilize your trucks and routes. Easy-to-understand vehicle usage reports will highlight potential inefficiencies and reduce fuel consumption, while providing real-time visibility of driver productivity so that driving and idle time can be effectively managed.
In addition to trucking and heavy-duty transportation, our Dash Cam for semi trucks can also be used in many other industries, such as
- Factory mining and resource transportation fleets
- Agriculture fleets, including high-mechanization foreign farm fleets
- Bus transportation, taxi and ride-hailing services, etc.
- Construction fleets, such as dump trucks, excavators, etc.
- Express logistics is everywhere, and our DVR camera systems can also be used in this field.
- Government fleets: ambulances, police cars, fire trucks, etc.