Mobile DVR with GPS tracking
Mobile DVR with GPS tracking
Mobile DVR with GPS tracking is a high-expandability product developed specifically for vehicle video monitoring and remote video monitoring. It features an active safety driving assistance system, a hard disk with a self-ejecting structure design, and an embedded operating system that combines cutting-edge technologies such as H.264/H.265 video compression/decompression, 3G/4G networks, WIFI, and GPS/BD positioning. It has strong shock resistance, simple appearance, flexible and convenient installation, comprehensive functions, and high reliability. It is suitable for the automotive mobile monitoring field such as public security police, financial escort, long-distance passenger transportation, and road inspection.
YUWEI waterproof and dustproof high-definition mobile DVR system can achieve real-time remote monitoring and can be used with our ADAS and driver status monitoring system and detection radar system to achieve efficient vehicle monitoring and fleet management.
Mobile DVR with GPS tracking has the following features
- Supports intelligent monitoring functions such as ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System), BSD (Blind Spot Detection), and DSM (Driver Behavior Safety Warning), passenger status, car load status, cargo status;
- Supports network remote upgrade program; supports GPS/Beidou satellite real-time positioning;
- Supports 6-channel analog video input, including 2 channels of 1080P HD video, 2 channels of audio input, 1 channel of IPC input, and 1 channel of CVBS output, providing all-round audio and video intelligent monitoring and recording;
- Data supports hard disk storage and SD card storage; dual storage ensures data security.
- Features hard disk shock protection mechanism;
- Supports built-in protection memory;
- UPR (uninterruptible power supply recording) function, ensuring that the video will not be lost during power outages;
- Low voltage protection function, ensuring the safety of the vehicle battery;
- Unique patent storage medium protection device, preventing the hard disk and SD card from being arbitrarily dismantled;
- Supports the next generation video standard H265;
- Single-board design, high integration, high reliability;
- Unique streaming file system storage method, ensuring data security and not being tampered with.
Cost of Mobile DVR with GPS Tracking
The cost of a mobile DVR with GPS tracking functionality varies depending on the features. For a standard model, the cost is around $120 per unit, which can be used for fleet tracking and management purposes. It can be equipped with in-vehicle cameras for fleet monitoring.
Mobile DVR with GPS Tracking is suitable for
The mobile hard disk video recorder is suitable for various types of vehicles, including but not limited to:
Coaches: buses, minibuses, shuttle buses, tour buses, luxury coaches, etc.
Trucks: trucks, container trucks, trailers, tank trucks, concrete mixer trucks, bulk cement trucks, etc.
Special vehicles: fire engines, ambulances, police cars, construction vehicles, etc.
Car rental company vehicles: self-drive rentals, ride-hailing cars, taxis, etc.
Other vehicles: school buses, construction machinery, agricultural vehicles, etc.