What is a 3G Mobile DVR?
What is a 3g mobile dvr?
A 3G mobile DVR is typically used for vehicle monitoring and recording during travel to ensure traffic safety and establish liability. The term "3G mobile DVR" refers to a type of in-vehicle recording device with 3G network connectivity, enabling remote monitoring and real-time positioning through the 3G network. These devices are usually equipped with GPS tracking functionality, allowing for real-time vehicle location monitoring and the transmission of surveillance footage via the 3G network to designated servers for remote management and viewing. Additionally, they support remote playback and downloading of recorded data, facilitating accident investigations and evidence preservation by management personnel.
YUWEI's mobile DVR features GPS tracking, 2G/3G/4G/WIFI connectivity, and allows users to remotely monitor vehicles using a computer or smartphone, as well as manage and dispatch an entire fleet of vehicles simultaneously.
Key functions of the 3G mobile DVR include
1. GPS vehicle historical trajectory playback: Users can use a computer CMS client or mobile app to clearly query the current location and historical driving trajectory of vehicles on Google Maps, OS Maps, or Baidu Maps.
2. Remote real-time video and image streaming preview: With upgraded FHD high-definition capabilities, users can select from 1080P/720P/D1 recording options and view real-time footage. Through the computer CMS platform and mobile app, users can quickly gather high-definition evidence from recorded files.
3. Powerful recording capabilities: The DVR offers diverse recording modes, integrated vehicle information, double-layer recording data protection, and various storage media options.
4. Real-time video viewing on the computer: Users can select specific vehicle numbers from the left column of the computer CMS platform to view real-time video footage. Each vehicle in the CMS client has a unique identification number that can be set by the user.
5. Automatic upload, statistics, and reminders for alarm recordings, alarm information, and log information: This facilitates analysis of abnormal vehicle situations and enables the tracking and retracing of related vehicle information.
In addition to these functions, the in-vehicle DVR can integrate advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), driver state monitoring systems, and detection radar systems to form an intelligent in-vehicle recording platform. YUWEI's DVR integrates these three major systems into a unified platform, creating a new intelligent in-vehicle recording system. Furthermore, the DVR can be externally connected to fatigue driving warning systems, advanced driver assistance systems, and detection radars. The alarm recordings generated by these external systems can trigger automatic uploads to the DVR server, resulting in a more powerful and flexible in-vehicle recording system.
YUWEI's vehicle-specific DVRs have been widely used in public transportation, tour buses, armored vehicles, school buses, logistics vehicles, fire trucks, ambulances, and passenger vehicles, among others, designed for various vehicle management needs.